Thursday, November 12

Michael Jackson movie THIS IS IT review

Just returned from a once in a lifetime screening of micheal jackson's THIS IS IT.

What can I say, it will definitely be a once in a lifetime experience for me. I only want to experience this once. Even for an MJ fan like me this was a little painful to sit through... It was more like a docu-concert film. Yes I was sucked into the money churning machine and after almost dancing to the SMOOTH CRIMINAL performance, I got rather bored rather quickly. Just shows that it's impossible to convert a good concert into a good film.

Hope this will be the last exploitation of MJ's franchise. Unless they need money to pay off his debts, otherwise I feel sorry for the man. RIP.

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits