Thursday, May 10

How to take a screenshot in PC Games

Was trying to get some screenshots for a post on Port Royale 3 PC which I just had enough of playing after a few days... Did the screenshot button on my Win 7 PC but somehow kept getting a black screen when I tried to paste it into Photoshop.

Looked around the net and found that I could use FRAPS to do screenshots. As luck would have it, I had FRAPS installed for showing frame rates, didn't think of using it for grabbing in-game screenshots. Just have to press F10 in the game.

So get fraps and install then just press F10 to get the screenshot! then open the saved folder to edit your screenshot or wallpaper it!

Get FRAPS here...

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits