Saturday, April 24

Food This Week 3

Nothing mch happened this week except for an interview at a nearby hospital where I previously studied at as a student. So just posting some stuff I ate this week at home. Will be posting a trip to another Korean restaurant in Eastwood soon.

Photobucket
This is a grilled mackerel which was done in the oven grill. Only managed to get one side crisp this time.

Photobucket
As you can see, on my second try I took half the fish off so I could finish off with both sides crispy.

Photobucket
More japanese styled food, this is organic soba noodles with generous sprinkle of thinly sliced crispy seaweed. I just dump soba sauce on the whole thing most of the time, sometimes can't be bothered eating it the usual style, with a bowl of cold soba sauce at the side.

Photobucket
Wife made this pork stew with white wine. Coriander gave it a really nice flavour.

Photobucket
Sometimes wife makes a salad.

Photobucket
Baked chicken wings sprinkled with sesame seeds. I like my chicken succulent whether baked or grilled.

Photobucket
Best dish of the week, lady's fingers stirfried with sambal, this type of dish always makes me feel like i am back home in malaysia.

Well gonna have another quiet weekend and hopefully get a job offer next week!

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits