Tuesday, January 11

Almost End of Term...

Photobucket
Well only 3 more days till the end of term for me. It will also be the end of my basic 2 years of training as a medical professional. Though I will still be doing medical work to feed the family, for me it is time to move on, on to things that are less brain intensive and more fun. In case you are wondering these are pictures from my food archive. Above is an omelet made with homegrown onions and below is a pot of soy bean soup with homegrown chinese chrysanthemum...

Photobucket
Indeed it has been fun to grow my own veggies at the current residence/house I am renting. We'll see how things go, hopefully I will be able to get a house of my own soon...

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits