Saturday, January 15

End of Term, End of Year...

The picture above is a wierd fruit which I noticed on a trip to pulau perhentians back in Malaysia in 2009. Never found out what plant/tree this was. I guess it shows how my work these past few years is starting to bear fruit.....

Not only has the end of 2010 gone by, the end of term has passed by for my work as well. Finally after working hard for 2 years, I have completed a small part of training that has to be had in my line of work.

The next step I guess would be to just continue picking up work when I can and save up for the future. Plus as I have mentioned before this ear will be a year of travel. 2011 is indeed going to be an exciting year ahead. Let the holidays begin! Somehow I feel my second 'mini' retirement has arrived again..........

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits