Wednesday, December 28

9999 Smurfberries for the New Year...

Just rooted my wife's new white Samsung Galaxy S2 thanks to the guys at xda-developers. Now I have access to all the cool stuff which I can put on her mobile phone...

A rooted phone is something that everyone should have. Though it might be less profitable and therefore not in the interest of corporations to adopt this viewpoint.

However, I believe that everyone should have  full control over any technology gadget that one has.

Well wifey certainly was happy with her smurfberries which I managed to hack for the current version of smurf's village using a memory altering software.

Now we will be eagerly await the next version of android ice cream sandwhich  to be released for the Samsung Galaxy S2.

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits