Wednesday, April 7

Ebay I Am

I am now officially an Ebayer! :D Did my first little purchase using paypal and my credit card to get a small little cable for repairing the Samsung D880 mobile phone my dad gave me last year. Cost me only A$3.8 and I will be repairing the phone myself. Wonder how long it will take for it to get here from China.

Also winning a bid on another item. An Xbox 360 game called Dynasty Warriors 6, I am not usually into period or classic stuff, but the Romance of the three Kingdoms era in China has managed to really romance me. For me stories of chinese ancient times definitely beat western medieval folklore hands-down. I am now winning the bid at $13.10 with 7hours to go :D

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits