Tuesday, April 13

Two tests

This week I will have 2 tests, just completed one today, a job interview test. Only got asked 4 questions. One medical, one ethical, one employment and one was about past mistake on the job. Probably did not answer all of them that well but I am positive about this interview. Short interviews mean they already made up their mind to hire you or fire you hahahaha...

Tomorrow afternoon will be my driving test once again. Hopefully I can get my licence this time. Let's see if there is such a thing as third time lucky... Don't really care too much about it now.

Was feeeling kind of under a little the past few days, but now really looking forward to the rest of this year!

"Any plan you have often doesn't work out, in which case always have a backup plan..."

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits