Thursday, April 1

Sydney is Cold again...

Here in Sydney the weather usually warms up after a session of rain. Think its a warm front moving into a cold front that causes precipitation and the resulting rainfall. Thing is the weather has been pretty warm and nice, up till this easter. This is probably the turning point, and the end of summer here. Is raining on and off now but the temperature has really dropped quite a bit. I have to go around wearing me new white and blue adidas sweater now.

Yes I failed my second driving test again on wednesday. This time the lady tester at Richmond was fair and I only got marked down for the way I held the steering wheel when I turned, so not going to rant too much about it. Damn.. Well try again I suppose.

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits