Wednesday, April 27

Taree's Easter Bunny

Yes I was the Easter Bunny doctor doing the long weekend of shift this Easter 4 hours in a hospital up north... Can't divulge the name due to professional reasons. But anyways I was the only junior doctor on for most of the day, whilst it was fun looking after everyone admitted in the hospital, it definitely was not easy and for the most part very busy. Good thing is nurses there were very good, much more skilled than those in the city. I guess it takes more skills to survive in a rural setting.

Well as usual its been raining like nobody's business here in New South Wales, so I didn't get to go anywhere fun. Just went out for dinner with a couple friends and that was it..

Well gonna enjoy a 5 days break before doing a couple more days back in Campbelltown...

Post a Comment

If you feel my blog post was interesting or need more information, please feel free to comment.

Plankton Hits